Laser Metal Fusion is an additive manufacturing process that uses a 3D CAD file, as a source of digital information, and energy in the form of a high power laser beam, to realise three dimensional metal objects through the fusion of thin layers of metallic powder.
Rewrite the rules of production with Mysint.
Simple and robust design: The split table structure prevents any possibility of contamination between the LMF process zone and the electronic part. Due to this design Mysint is easy to carry.
Enhanced productivity: The patented Tilting Coater allows a notable reduction of the re-coating time between each layer, thus significantly improving the productivity.
Perfect fusion / low gas consumption: The optimised inert gas management not only ensures a uniform and constant flow over the metal powder bed, but it also contributes to reduce the gas consumption to <0,3 L/min.
High efficiency filter: Mysint is equipped with a dedicated, easily replaceable filter.
High flexibility: The powder recharge is fast and easy with the interchangeable and reducible cylinders (option). The circular shape of the platform prevents any dispersion of powder.
Effective powder management: The Dynamic Oversupply automatically calculates the exact amount of powder necessary to generate the piece.
Open system: CAM and HMI are totally open; every single parameter is settable by the end -user.
- Effective cylinder volume — Ø 100 x 100 mm
- Laser Source — Fibre Laser 200W
- Precision Optics — Quartz F-Theta Lense
- Laser spot diameter — 55 µm
- Typical layer thickness (adjustable) — 20 – 30 µm
- Power supply — 220-240 V 1 ph – 50/60Hz
- Machine dimensions — 1390 x 1600 x 777 mm
- Net weight — 650 Kg
- Max power absorbed — 1000 VA
- O2 concentration — < 0,1%
- Inert gas supply — Nitrogen, Argon
- Inert gas consumption — <0,3 L/min @ 0,5% O2
- Noise — <70 dB
- Door — Glove Box
- Filter unit — Removable
Want to know more about additive manufacturing plastics? Have a look at the Everes from Sisma.